Thursday, February 19, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

3 Random Act Of Kindness Worth Reading


I don’t know about you but I felt moved by reading all these stories and found worth spending time on them. I’m pretty sure that you must have your own small stories from life where you might have helped someone selflessly. Please share here in comments and I’ll take it to the world.


Still makes me cry to this day

I was at the counter in a convenience store paying as two young girls (probably 7 and 9) came in and told the guy behind the counter they didn’t have any money, they were hungry, can they have a lil something off the shelf. He said of course and they each got a bag of chips, said thank you and went to the car waiting in the parking lot. Having lived in my car myself, I could tell this family of four was living in their vehicle. Mom was very stressed and in tears, dad behind the wheel probably trying to save gas just sitting there. I went to my car and took out some cash, as I had recently been blessed and walked to their car. The mother had gotten out by then, so I met her standing next to the car where I handed her the bill. This woman held it up and looked at it exclaiming, OH MY GOD and burst into tears, threw her arms around me and just balled her eyes out. I held her as she cried telling her it was going to be alright, go feed the children. It still makes me cry to this day.

I am not a generous person

I was struggling to purchase a few needed items at the Winn-Dixie Store in Eustis, Fl. I had only $20.00 to my name. After she added up my bill, I told the cashier that I would need to remove an item to make it come under the $20.00, because that was all I had. The man behind me said, “here let me pay the difference” and I said “are u sure?” I will take your number, call you and go pay you back. He looked up to the ceiling saying “thank you Lord for the opportunity to help this lady and you know I am not a generous person”. As I left the store he said God bless you and pay it forward. I couldn’t stop crying from this man’s honesty and his helpfulness. It made me feel like someone cared about me and I was not alone. – Lori ❤



Chivalry is not dead!


I was driving to work when a car suddenly pulled up next to me at the traffic lights and the driver had his window down and was singing out loud to me.

I got a fright, but I turned my music down and my window down a bit and he said ‘your back tyre is nearly flat’. He gave me instructions to the nearest petrol station and when I pulled up near the air hose, he had followed me. He got out and pumped air into my flat tyre and said I needed to get it fixed ASAP. I thanked him and he drove off.

Never met him in my life and probably never will again. Telling me I’ve got a flat tyre is one thing, but to follow me and fix it himself is more than I expected. Thank you kind sir wherever you are… chivalry is not dead! – Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment